Friday, February 01, 2008
Hope Kailin can make it tomorrow for lunch then can meet Qingling to give her a birthday treat! After guilly I'm meeting Shuat and Andrea (like finally) for dinner! Next Tues I'm finally meeting Joce and Wee for Joce's belated birthday dinner (k shall ask around to see if other guides free yea?) Wed we're having a badminton showdown with Medical SW group people! HAA!! So happening! I wonder if I'm playing or studying! Anyway I feel so bad didn't go for Alvin's party today cause' something cropped up and cause' of my cranky handphone he didn't received the games Korin thought of SORRY and happy birthday! ):
Anyway I'm slightly stressed cause' after this coming in-house tutorial it would be my turn to do case presentation!!! But fine, just get over and done with it!
Shall do a list of to-dos cause' I know I've been procrastinating doing things like BLOGGING, BLOG-HOPPING, SHOPPING, WATCHING VIDS ): I'm a horrible!
And my handphone is getting a little cranky! All the SMSes sent out are not received by my friends ): I hate M1!
Oo, and Carol's practices are back and it clashes with guilly ): HOW? I'm uber stucked now I'll definitely go for the practices but I don't know how to put it to Joe's mum? And I'm not sure for how long will the practices continue.. think I'll get Winn to help me ask ): And I think I'm not going for Sheila's jazz classes cause' I think I'm like spending a tad too much on dance already and dada, mama, sweets seemed to be against it HAIS
):